You are here
Fitness Advantage Program
- Save up to $20 a month at participating fitness facilities.
- Available at all fitness facilities in the PreferredOne Fitness Advantage Network.
- To view the facilities that are available through this network, visit the PreferredOne website.
Fitness Advantage Program Basics
- PreferredOne medical plan participation and fitness club membership is required.
- Work out 8 days or more in a calendar month and receive up to $20 toward your membership dues.
- Dependent Coverage: Employees with Employee-Plus-One or Family coverage may add one covered dependent (must be 18 years or older) and qualify for a total family monthly credit of up to $40.
- Participating fitness facilities track your visits through their normal business procedures and at the end of each month send PreferredOne the activity of all individuals enrolled in the Fitness Advantage Program.
- You are responsible for making sure your visits are electronically recorded.
- Qualifying credit will be applied to your fitness club membership account after verification processing.
- Processing typically takes 30-45 days.
- Informational Fyer
For all fitness facilities follow these steps:
- Download and complete the Fitness Advantage Program Member Enrollment Form. Eligible dependents must complete a separate enrollment form.
- Take it to your fitness facility for signature. Submitting the form to the fitness facility initiates the tracking of your visits.
- Keep a copy of the form for your records as the signed form verifies your enrollment in the program.
- Your fitness facility will submit the signed form to PreferredOne. If you want to make sure that this is done, you may also fax the signed form to PreferredOne at 763-847-4010.
- Begin working out! Multiple visits on the same day count as only one visit.