You are here
PreferredOne Communication Update - Member Website & EOBsAs of June 1, 2018, PreferredOne is mailing explanations of benefits (EOBs) directly to enrolled dependents ages 13 and older at their home addresses or other addresses of record. The subscribers, through whom any dependents are enrolled in health coverage, will no longer receive their dependents' EOBs via mail and will no longer have access to them through the PreferredOne website. Subscribers can request permission from dependent(s) to receive and view dependents' EOBs and other health information.
PreferredOne continues to enhance its website functionality, including its process for the distribution of EOBs for enrolled dependents ages 13 and older. With these improvements, EOBs and other health coverage and claim and pharmacy information is available directly to dependents ages 13 and older.
Click here for a brief summary of the process of requesting the consent form.
- Customer Service: 763-847-4477 or 1-800-997-1750
- PreferredOne website
- PreferredOne mobile site
- To find a provider, log on to www.preferredone.com and check the "open access 200" option.
PreferredOne Member DiscountsPreferredOne has partnered with a variety of health and wellness focused organizations to provide discount programs and services helping you to save money on the road to better health. Check out this flyer or log on to your member account for more information.
High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Rates
- 2019-20 Benefit Summary
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Terms
- 2018 Summary Plan Description Restated
- Preventive Care Services Schedule
Care Advantage InformationCare Advantage offers programs and services to help you reach your health goals from wellnes to routine medical and illness care to chronic conditions.
Online CareIf you are looking for health care quickly without leaving home check out these online care resources and specifically MD Live for 24/7 access to doctors and pediatricians anytime, anywhere.
Employees who have health/hospitalization insurance coverage under another plan may participate in the District Health/Hospitalization Insurance, but they will receive no district contribution toward the monthly premium. This does not include employees who receive Medicare, or Tri‐Care or Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits, or exceptions granted by the Executive Director of Human Resources.
Double Coverage (District Contribution Exclusion, included in all employement contracts & plans)
Medicare Supplements & Medicare D Creditable Coverage Notification
- Visit our Insurance > Medicare Supplements (Retirees) page.
Federal Age 26 Mandate
- Federal Health Care Reform expanded the insurance coverage of a dependent to age 26 regardless of whether the child is married, a student or a dependent.
National Network - PHCS (12/1/2012)
- Customer Service (for students away at school or for members when traveling): 1-800-678-7427
- Customer Service (for members who live permanently out of the P1 network): 1-866-241-7427