You are here
PTSA Council Presentations
- Presentation: Social Media or Social Mania
- 7 Tips for Smartphone Use
- 4 Apps to Monitor Your Kids
- Parents Guide to Mobile Phones - Español
- Parents Guide to Mobile Phones
- Family Pledge
- 15 Dangerous Apps
- Presentation: Online Smart, Online Safe
- Redes Sociales o Sociomanía
The District is developing a Personal Growth Plan (PGP) for each student, beginning with high school this year, to prepare them to meet milestones on their Pathway to Graduation. This presentation provides an overview of the work to date and how the Stakeholder Groups, like PTSA Council and parent leaders, contributed to the development of the PGP. Click here to learn more about Personal Growth Plans.
Pathways to Graduation and SLEDs (State Longitudinal Educational Data System) Comparisons presented by Dr. Dave Heistad, Executive Director of Research, Evaluation and Assessment.
Jobs in Demand: What Labor Market will our Children Face? presented by Kyle Uphoff, State Workforce Reseach Analyst.