You are here
NTL Site Leadership Program
NTL Site Leadership
NTL Site Leads is a two person team, comprised of one classroom teacher and the building media director/tech integrationist, who co-lead the NTL team at their building and commit to the following responsilbities:
- Lead monthly building-based NTL Site Team meetings.
- Attend and participate in monthly district-level lead meetings.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of technology related to building goals and evidence-based practices in effective integration.
- Actively seek continued professional growth.
- Assess building needs to develop and implement building-wide professional development.
- Assist teachers in selection of appropriate tools and reosurces for integrating technology into their classrooms.
- Provide support to teachers through activities such as modeling lessons and co-teaching.
- Serve as a resource person and sounding board for teachers as they integrate technology into their classrooms.
NTL Building Teams
NTL teams meet monthly to help guide, plan, and support the successful integration of the Next Technologies for Learning plan in their building. Meetings are led by the two building site leads who facilitate team planning around communication, logistics, and professional development. The team is a decision making body comprised of media director/tech integrationist, administrator, 2-5 teachers, technology paraprofessional, and district digital learning coordinator (as needed).
Discussion topics include:
- Constructing a building professional development plan
- Logistics and processes
- Communication Plan
- Data Collection
- Other as needed
Digital Learning CoordinatorsHolly Skadsem