You are here
Immunization requirements are outlined in
Students may receive legal exemption from the immunization law for medical reasons or conscientiously held belief. It is necessary to provide a notarized exemption form to the health office in order to fulfill state requirements. Exemption documentation can be submitted on the immunizations record as noted above. A new exemption form may be required when immunization requirements change.
Scheduling ImmunizationsIt is recommended that parents call their children's physicians to schedule immunization appointments. For those families without a personal physician, you may contact one of the following:
- Bloomington Public Health offers low-cost immunization clinics. Dates and times of community immunization clinics are available by calling 952-563-8900.
- Health Commons at Pond offers health and wellness care to Bloomington Schools students and families at no cost. Free immunizations are provided to students and families with public insurance or no insurance. Open Mondays from 11:00am-7:00pm. 952-681-6277
- Park Nicollet Clinic offers immunizations through the No Shots No, School program (barrier-free immunizations form).
- MinuteClinics are located in area Target stores and Cub Foods stores.
- The Neighborhood Health Care Network offers low-cost medical and dental resources and health insurance information. Call 651-489-2273 (CARE).
- Parents may also contact their school's health office for further information.