You are here
This page is for home educators residing within Bloomington. Homeschools must comply with state requirements in accordance with the Minnesota Compulsory Instruction Law.
The Nonpublic Full Report Form (or the Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction if you have previously submitted the Full Report Form) must be submitted to Bloomington Public Schools by Oct. 1 of each year or at any time during the year when the educational status of a school-age child changes. The law requires each public school district to annually report to the state the compliance status of all school-age children living within its boundaries. Please refer to the Minnesota Department of Education for more information about homeschooling.
Home School Forms & Information
- Nonpublic Full Report Form - fillable - due Oct. 1
- Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction - fillable - due Oct. 1
- Aids to Nonpublic Students Form - due Oct. 1
- Health Services Information
- Immunization Record Form
- District Calendar 2019-20
- Minnesota Department of Education Homeschool FAQs
Primary district contact
Research and Assessment
Jefferson Extra-Curricular Activities
Kennedy Extra-Curricular Activities
Minnesota Department of Education